Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Who to throw support to that is a true conservative?

Hello Patriots, we're getting to the point we need to form up our support behind one good candidate. MSM keeps showing their hand by attacking the ones they don't want. So far they've caused us heartbreak and division and been effective at it, sadly.

As many of you know I supported Herman Cain. Now that he is gone I've considered Newt as my candidate. The problem is he has a ton of baggage and is not as conservative as I'd prefer, so I am reevaluating my choices.

I am thinking that it may come down to Bachmann or Perry. Sorry but Paul is just to far out there on his foreign policy and Romney is, well Romney and equivalent to voting for a McCain again, Ugh! Santorum is a good guy but really has gotten zero traction.

Perry is a good man with excellent values, great upbringing and is a conservative. He also has a great propensity for foot in mouth disease and not a debater which could cause issues against teleprompter man.

Bachmann is a good woman, likable, again excellent values and a true conservative. Perhaps the most conservative of the candidates. She is also a pretty fair debater. Her biggest issue is she tends to throw crap at the wall hoping it'll stick.

It's not too late to pick a horse and take them to the finish line winning, regardless of where they stand percentage wise now.


So, that is where I am at now. Give me your thoughts and opinions to help me sort out this process. You know I trust you Patriot friends to give good intelligent input.


Thanks friends!

1 comment:

  1. WITH THE CURRENT FIELD OF CANDIDATES, I HAVE TO GO WITH SANTORUM OR GINGRICH. SANTORUM IS LIKE A PLOW HORSE, AND GINGRICH IS THE SKINNER. YEAH, HE DOES HAVE BAGGAGE. BUT AFTER A DEBATE OR TWO WITH OBOZO, I THINK HE WOULD SPARKLE. HE DOES EXUDE CONFIDENCE. SANTORUM IS SECOND BANANA.

    ReplyDelete